AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The foundation of the personality is laid during the school period. The environment during these most impressionable period must be provided for physical, intellectual, nutritional, aesthetic, emotional and social development of the child. The school provides education that nurtures the traditions of our culture and also absorbs the finer influences of the west. It focuses on all round development of personality and thorough education in order to make them conscientious and responsible citizens.
The creative and modern education in our school is aimed :-
1. To provide outstanding teaching resources so that students intellect, social, cultural, physical, emotional and spiritual development takes place.
2. To encourage students to develop a sense of responsibility towards community, country and world as a whole.
3. Knowledge gained will be used for developing skills that will enhance student's vocational learning. Learning is practical and teachers are facilitators.
4. To provide a caring environment in which individual attention is given to the general well being of each student.
5. To love and respect traditional and moral values.
6. Respect for Nation, environment, resources and elders are taught to the children for better society in the future.