Cambridge Public School has been equipped with video surveillance CCTV system to ensure safety and security for students. This is the route for us to deter theft, property damage, and to prevent outsiders from entering the school’s premises. These CCTV cameras are used for monitoring areas that are remote from the control room or where the environmental conditions are not comfortable for people and are enough capable to capture the images in pitch dark conditions and broad light day.
- 1. Provides school officials with information and evidence.
- 2. Tracking of employees, locations & entry ways.
- 3. Increased safety and security for students.
- 4. the footage which can be used to confront bullies and their parents with evidence of their behavior.
- However, there are things that can be done to prevent that from happening, and to keep schools as the safe places they are supposed to be. It comes in the form of surveillance systems. These systems, which include CCTV security cameras, DVRs, and remote viewing capabilities are changing the way parents, and teachers see the school.
While we talk about using surveillance systems to keep schools safe, we are not just talking about school shootings. We are also talking about a parent’s ability to watch their children from afar, with remote viewing, to ensure they are safe as well.